For Immediate Release Serial No. PR-19-154 January 25, 2019 Office of the President Seven Presidential nominees have been confirmed to fill vacancies on critical boards and commissions in the government. During its most recent session, the Senate confirmed the presidential appointments of the following individuals to serve on various boards:
- Jennifer Koskelin-Gibbons to serve a second 2-year term with the Governing Board of the Financial Institutions Commission.
- Stalin Pedro to fill a vacancy on the Board of Directors of the Palau National Communications Corporation.
- Vance Polycarp to serve as a member of the Governing Board of the Financial Institutions Commission.
- Temmy L. Shmull was confirmed to a 4-year term with the Civil Service Pension Plan Board of Trustees.
- Ruth Subris Wong and Gail Mara Rengiil will serve a 3-year terms with the Palau Board of Accountancy.
- Visia N. Alonz to a 2-year term with the Palau Board of Accountancy.
Click HERE to download a copy of this press release.